Zhengzhou University is Accepting application for President Scholarship for March Intake 2021. Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, at Zhengzhou University. The duration of the scholarship is 4 years.
Zhengzhou University, colloquially known in a Chinese as Zhèngdà is a public university located in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. Zhengzhou University is the largest university in China in terms of student numbers. The Campus size is the tenth-largest in China at 433 hectares. You can also apply for Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship] & KAIST University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea | Fully Funded
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline||15 Dec 2020|
The Duration of the Degree is not more than 4 Years.
Programs/Majors for Ph.D. Scholarship
All the Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chinese.
Please details list of Programs Offered by Zhengzhou University ( Click Here)
|Doctor||Full tuition||CNY 1000/month||CNY 3,500/month|
Eligibility for President Scholarship
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
Following documents are required for Hebei University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (MUST for more Chance to get Scholarship)
- Or any other supporting documents
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Try to get Acceptance Letter from Zhengzhou University Professor
Fill the Online Application Form and submit the following supporting documents mention above.
Wait for the result.