Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (ZJU CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Zhejiang University, China. Zhejiang University, one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Zhejiang University.
Zhejiang University was founded in 1897, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. The Zhejiang University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. In 2021, it ranked 16th among the universities around the world by SCImago Institutions Rankings. Study Duration for Master(2-3) and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2023 [Fully Funded]
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 Dec 2022|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
- Scholarship Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE, NTS-GAT test scores
- Applicants with Bachelors’ Degree Diplomas obtained from Top 500 World Universities according to the Shanghai Ranking (https://www.shanghairanking.com.cn) or Zhejiang University’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply
Also, Apply: East China University of Science and Technology CSC Scholarship 2023
Financial Coverage ZJU CSC Scholarship:
The Zhejiang University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
ZJU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Check ( Master’s Degree Programs, Doctoral Degree Programs）
Application Materials for ZJU Scholarship
Following documents are required for ZJU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also, Check: Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2023
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. Scholarship Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE、NTS-GAT test scores. ( You can Apply without IELTS or GRE score)
The agency number of Zhejiang University is “10335”. Type B
Total Number of Scholarship at Zhejiang University
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 31 Dec 2022
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the Zhejiang University Professor.
Details list of ZJU professor List ( Click here ) ( Please open this link in Google Chrome)
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form. Please check How to fill Chinese Government Scholarship form 2023
Fill Zhejiang University Online Application ( Click here )
Just Online apply no need to send Hard Copies.