Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (ZSTU CSC Scholarship 2022) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, China. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in ZSTU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University was founded in 1897, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. Zhejiang Sci-Tech University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. ZSTU in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking in China 121 and worldwide 1070. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2022
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Zhejiang Sci-Tech University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2022|
Zhejiang Sci-Tech University Introduction
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Harbin Institute of Technology HIT CSC Scholarship 2022 in China
Financial Coverage ZSTU CSC Scholarship:
The Zhejiang Sci-Tech University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
ZSTU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
More information about degree programs ( Click here )
Application Materials for ZSTU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for the ZSTU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( No Need for IELTS)
The agency number of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University is “10338”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang Sci-Tech UniversityScholarship for International Students all around the world on 31 March 2022.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 [CSC Scholarship]
Send hard copies ( two sets) to the University Address before the deadline.
Address: International office, Second Avenue, Xiasha Higher Education Zone, Hangzhou, P. R. China, 310018