Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. Zhejiang Normal University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in ZJNU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Zhejiang Normal University was founded in 1956, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Zhejiang, China. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. Also Check Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023 | Study in China
Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Zhejiang Normal University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||February 20, 2023|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage ZJNU CSC Scholarship:
Zhejiang Normal University, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Zhejiang Normal University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Please check the link for more information ( Click here )
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also, Check: Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2023
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Zhejiang Normal University is “10345”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for International Students is February 20, 2023
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and No need an acceptance letter
Must fill out the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
No Need to send hard copies to the university.
2 thoughts on “Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”
I am interested to apply to study there please help me