Yunnan Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (Yunnan Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. Yunnan Normal University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in YNNU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Yunnan Normal University was founded in 1946, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Yunnan, China. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 and Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
Yunnan Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Yunnan Normal University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||20 March 2020|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage YNNU CSC Scholarship:
Yunnan Normal University, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Yunnan Normal University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Yunnan Normal University Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for Yunnan Normal University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Yunnan Normal University is “10681”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Yunnan Normal University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on March 20, 2020
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and No need acceptance letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Print all documents and send it to this university address ( Address: No. 298, One Two One Street, Kunming City, Yunnan Province, China Room 317, School of International Chinese Education, Yunnan Normal University Post Code: 650092 )
Note: Please use Google Chrome to Open the Official link