is accepting the applications for for Yokohama National University Scholarship offers a degree for international students all around the world.
Details of Yokohama National University Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship Agency||MEXT Scholarship Japan|
|University||Yokohama National University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Eligible Countries||All International Students|
|Deadline||18 December 2023|
The duration of a Master’s degree is 2 Years and for a Ph.D. degree is 3 Years.
- No Tuition Fee
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend per month
For Master 144,000 Yen
For Ph.D. 145,000 Yen
- 2000 and 3000 yen more monthly Allowance
- Round Airline ticket
- Medical Allowance
- Have a Master’s Degree and transcript (attested).
- Not have any other sponsorship.
- Copy of CV.
- Two Letter of Recommendations.
- English proficiency Letter.
- Complete Scholarship Application form.
- Or any other Supporting documents.
Note: No Need for IELTS to Apply for this scholarship you just need an ” English proficiency Certificate”.
Eligibility for Master & Ph.D. Students:
- Must have an Undergraduate degree for Master students and must have a Master’s degree for Ph.D. students
- English proficiency letter (From your Last University)
- Excellent Academic record
The last date to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 18 December 2023.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.