Xian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 (XJTU CSC Scholarship 2024) is accepting applications for Master and the Ph.D. degree to Study at Xian Jiaotong University, China. Xian Jiaotong University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English depending upon the degree you are enrolled in XJTU.
Xian Jiaotong University (XJTU) was founded in 1896, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, China. Study Duration for Master (2-4) years and for Ph.D. (3-6) Years.
Xian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU)|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||Online application: November 1st ,2023- April 15th ,2024|
Deadline for payment: April 18th, 2024
The duration of Master’s (2-3) Years and Ph.D. (3-6) Years.
- Applicants must be of non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
XJTU offers a number of Scholarships for International Students.
- Chinese Government Scholarship – CSC Scholarship (Full Scholarship)
- XJTU Siyuan International Student Scholarship (Half Scholarship)
- XJTU-Xi’an City Government “Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship (Half Scholarship)
Note: ” If Applicants are applying for Chinese Government Scholarship will be automatically listed as applicants for XJTU Siyuan International Student Scholarship and XJTU-Xi’an City Government“Belt and Road” International Student Scholarship. Applicants don’t have to apply for the latter two again”
Also, Apply: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2024-2025 in Germany
XJTU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese
The Xian Jiaotong University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Application Materials for XJTU Scholarship:
Following documents are required for XJTU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( You can Apply without IELTS or GRE score)
The agency number of Xian Jiaotong University is “10698”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Xian Jiaotong University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 15 April 2024 for online application and 18 April 2024 is the deadline to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 [CSC Scholarship]
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form. Please check How to fill Chinese Government Scholarship form 2024
Fill the Online application at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system at https://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do
Pay the Application fee of 800RMB (Not refundable)
No Need to send Hard Copies.