Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (Xiamen University CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Xiamen University, China. Xiamen University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in at Xiamen University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Xiamen University was founded in 1921, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in colloquially known as Xia Da in Mandarin Chinese or Ha Tai in Xiamen dialect, is a public university in Xiamen, Fujian. Xiamen University is ranked 420 in the world according to the 2020 QS World University Rankings. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (4) Years. You can also apply to the China University of Geosciences Wuhan CSC Scholarship 2021
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 April 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Xiamen University CSC Scholarship:
The Xiamen University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Application for the Scholarships will be considered only after the applicant has been admitted to Xiamen University.
Application Guide to Master’s Programs for 2021:
Application Guide to Doctoral Programs for 2021:
Application Materials for Xiamen University Scholarship
Following documents are required for Xiamen University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of Xiamen University is “10384”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Xiamen University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 15 April 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at Xiamen University Online portal http://application.xmu.edu.cn
No need to send Hard copies just fill the online form.