Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (WHUT CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for an Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. The Wuhan University of Technology offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in WHUT.
The Wuhan University of Technology was founded in 2000, are a major public university and one of the Best universities in Hubei, China. Wuhan University has been the best university in the ranking as one of the top 35 among over 1,500 universities across China and worldwide ranking 355. Study Duration for Undergraduate (4-5), Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the China University of Geosciences Wuhan CSC Scholarship 2021
Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Wuhan University of Technology|
|Study Level||BS, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Undergraduate must be under the age of 25, Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage WHUT CSC Scholarship:
The Wuhan University of Technology, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Undergraduate ( 2500 RMB) Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
The Wuhan University of Technology offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese. ( Click Here)
- Chinese University Program of Wuhan University of Technology
- Belt & Road Program of Wuhan University of Technology
- MOFCOM Scholarship
“The Wuhan University of Technology offers different programs is different scholarships please check carefully before apply. Undergraduate Students can only apply for Belt & Road Scholarship but a Master & Ph.D. Students Apply on all kinds of Scholarship.”
Following documents are required for the Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations ( One Letter for Undergraduate Students)
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions (IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of the Wuhan University of Technology is “10497”. Type B
Chart for CSC online Application
The last date to apply for the Wuhan University of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 31 March 2021
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and No need acceptance letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply Wuhan University of Technology online Portal admission.whut.edu.cn
No Need to send hard copies just fill the online form and wait for the Result.
Note: Please open the Official link on ” Google Chrome”