Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (WHUT CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study in China. The Wuhan University of Technology offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in WHUT.
The Wuhan University of Technology was founded in 2000, are a major public university and one of the Best universities in Hubei, China. Wuhan University has been the best university in the ranking as one of the top 35 among over 1,500 universities across China and worldwide ranking 355. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Wuhan University of Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 March 2023|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Also, Apply: Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
Financial Coverage WHUT CSC Scholarship:
The Wuhan University of Technology, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
The Wuhan University of Technology offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
- Traffic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Mining Engineering
- Business Administration
Following documents are required for the Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also, Check: Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2023
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions (IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of the Wuhan University of Technology is “10497”. Type B
Chart for CSC online Application
The last date to apply for the Wuhan University of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 15 March 2023
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and No need for acceptance letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply Wuhan University of Technology online Portal “admission.whut.edu.cn”
No Need to send hard copies just fill the online form and wait for the Result.