Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is accepting the application for Doctoral degree to study in Australia. Vice-Chancellor PhD Scholarship at RMIT University is a fully funded Ph.D. research scholarships for domestic and international students from all around the world for the academic year 2023-2021. The awards will cover all the expenses with a monthly living allowance and many more facilities.
RMIT University ranks 77th Worldwide, and the publishes rankings for 1,396 universities 82nd globally in the inaugural Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings. Overall well know famous university in Australia located in Melbourne. You can also apply in different Australia scholarships Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 Scholarships For Masters & PhD
Details of Vice-Chancellor PhD Scholarship at RMIT University
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline||15 Sept 2022|
RMIT Welcome International Students
The duration of the Scholarship for a Ph.D. degree is 3 Years.
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee.
- Research support allowance.
- Stipend of $44,737 per annum pro rata (full-time study) which represents a generous RMIT top-up of approximately $15,000 above the RTP rate
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
- Paid sick
- Parenting and maternity leave.
Eligibility for Scholarship
VCPS scholarships are awarded on the basis of a competitive selection process that ranks applicants according to their academic achievement, research outputs and relevant professional experience.
To be considered for a VCPS scholarship you must hold, or be currently completing:
- a Master by Research
- a Master by Coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent
- an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours
- a 4 year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80% or above).
If you do not hold one of the above qualifications, you will only be considered for scholarship if you have previous publications or significant research experience. All other applicants will be considered ineligible.
In addition to the above, to be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or an international candidate who is commencing in an RMIT PhD program from 1 January 2023
- have applied for a full-time PhD program at RMIT.
Part-time VCPS may be approved for candidates with exceptional circumstances (e.g. for medical reasons or due to significant care commitments). Part-time scholarships are not tax exempt. Please refer to the Scholarship Terms and Conditions for further details.
You will be considered ineligible for a VCPS if:
- you have already commenced your PhD program at RMIT
- you already hold a research doctorate, or an equivalent research qualification
- you are currently receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or research related salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the 2022 RTP base rate to undertake the research degree
- you have not met the English requirements by the published scholarship deadline (international only).
Fields of Study RMIT Scholarship
The Scholarship is available in all subjects available at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology( RMIT University)
For more information ( Click Here)
The last date to apply for the Vice-Chancellor Ph.D. Scholarship in Australia is 15 Sept 2022.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.