The University of South Australia is accepting the application for Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships Program. University of South Australia Scholarship for the Master Degree Scholarships and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for all International Students around the world to study in Australia.
A Total of 300 Scholarships will be provided each year to international Students for Full-Time Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs. You can do a Master by Research (MPhil) or Ph.D. at the University of South Australia. They offer all academic fields/Majors.
There are Many other Scholarships are also open for International Students at the University of South Australia Like Research Training Program international (RTP) Scholarships, University President’s Scholarships (UPS) & International Research Tuition Scholarships. You can apply to any Scholarship Program. You can also apply for a MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 – 2024 | Study in Japan
University of South Australia Scholarship Details
|University||University of South|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 August 2022|
Number of Scholarship
Total Number of Scholarship offered by the University of South is 300.
Available Fields of Study For Masters, PhD
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available and offered at the University of South Australia. You can apply to any Field offered at UniSA Scholarships for International Students.
Duration of Australian Scholarship
The Maximum Scholarship Duration will be for 3 Years.
- Living Allowance ($420 for Master, $840 for Doctoral)
- Thesis Allowance
- Sick Leave (Paid Leave)
- Recreation Leave
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Eligibility Criteria for UniSA Scholarships
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted by any nationality.
- For a Masters by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
The last date to apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships is 31st August 2022
How to Apply for Scholarship
The Link to Official Website & Detailed Information is given below.