Applications are now open for University of Science & Technology Scholarships 2022 to study in South Korea. All International students from all around the world can apply for the scholarship to study Master & Ph.D. Degree. Almost All-Academic Fields & Majors are available to Study at UST Scholarship South Korea. The awards are available for excellent students to build their future in South Korea.
The University of Science and Technology is a group of public universities and research institutions in Seoul, Suwon, Changwon, Ansan, Seongnam, and Daejeon, in South Korea. UST is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. It is providing quality education to all national and international students. Also, Check KAIST University Scholarship Fall 2022 in South Korea | Fully Funded
University of Science & Technology Scholarships Details:
|University||University of Science and Technology|
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||06 April 2022|
The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- The candidate who wants to take admission in Masters Program must complete a Bachelor’s Degree before August 2022.
- Students who want to apply for a PhD must complete or be expected to complete their Master’s degree before August 2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
The last date to apply for the UST Scholarships 2022 in South Korea for International Students is 6th April 2022.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships:
There is an Online Application System to apply for the UST Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. Please visit the official website given below for detailed application procedures and guidelines.