The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships 2024 are now open for applications in Canada. These scholarships are designed for full-time Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs. With over 100 areas of study available across 17 different schools and colleges, the University of Saskatchewan offers a diverse range of academic opportunities.
Established on March 19, 1907, the University of Saskatchewan is situated on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon and stands as a prominent public university in Canada. In the 2024 World University Rankings, it was ranked 13-18 in Canada and 301-400 globally. In addition to the Graduate Scholarship award, the University of Saskatchewan assists scholars in securing assistantships and fellowships.
The university offers a variety of Additional Funding Resources and Scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs, covering various fields of study including Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Marketing, Education, Indigenous Studies, Music, and many more.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships 2024 Details:
|University of Saskatchewan
|Master & Ph.d
- Master’s Degree Scholarship is for 24 months.
- Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is for 36 months.
Available Fields of Study:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
- Master’s scholars will get $16,000 for up to 24 months.
- D. scholars will get $20,000 for up to 36 months.
- All students will be able to get assistance from professors in conducting research projects.
Why the University of Saskatchewan?
- The University welcomes you with open arms
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Quality of life ranks highest in the world
- Will set you on the path to a promising future
- The cost to study and live is affordable (Many Scholarships are Available)
- Will offer you an experience like no other
The eligibility criteria of the University of Saskatchewan graduate scholarships for international students in Canada is as follows:
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must be in the process of admission or admitted in a full-time graduate degree program at UGS.
- A candidate must be either in the 1st year of his Master’s or Ph.D. degree program at UGS before applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have at least an 80% average as a prospective or continuing student.
Different Deadline to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships in Canada
How to Apply
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.