The University of London is accepting the application for Ph.D. Degree Scholarship in the UK. The University of London PhD Scholarship open for UK, European and International students all around the world in different departments. The School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering at City, University of London is offering three-year doctoral studentships for the 2023/24 session.
The University of London is a federal research university located in London, England. The University of London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions. It is ranked as the 351st best university in the world.
The University of London offers world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. At the City University of London, students can get the work experience that may be required for their future careers. You can also apply for the Khalifa University Scholarship Fall 2023 in UAE for International Students
University of London PhD Scholarship Details
|University of London
|14 January 2023
University Campus View
The duration of the Scholarship is three years.
Available Academic Fields & Majors
The University of London Scholarship available in the following fields:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics
- Computer Science
- An annual bursary (£16,000 in 2023/24)
- The full tuition fee for Home and EU students. Applications from international applicants are welcome but the applicant must make appropriate arrangements to cover the difference between the international and home tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Scholarship in the UK
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Must have a Good Academic Record
- Must have a Valid IELTS/TOFAL Score.
All Documents must be in English for the scholarship 2023.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Valid Passport
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The University of London Ph.D. scholarship Deadline is 14 Jan 2023
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
Candidates are strongly instructed to discuss your application in advance with a potential supervisor in the School. Please visit the research degrees web pages below for further information. Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Library, and Information Science. The online application can be found in the How to apply section on each of the Research Degree pages listed above.