The University of Hawaii accepts the application for Graduate Scholarship 2024 in the United States. University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships for international students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are eligible to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii.
The University of Hawaii was established in 1907 and is located in the United States. It is a Public Research Institution with more than 3,000 enrolled students. This university is one of the Oldest Universities in the USA having a good rank all over the world.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by the University of Hawaii to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United States. The scholarship will provide all the expenses to complete your degree. The duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is 2 Years while for Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is 3 Years. Also, Check Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships Details
|University||University of Hawaii|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||1 December 2023|
- Complete Tuition Fee for Graduate Studies will be provided.
- Free Accommodation
- A monthly Stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study fields:
- American Studies
- Animal Sciences
- Art/Art History
- Asian International Affairs
- Asian Studies
- Athletic Training
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Chinese Studies
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Psychology
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Computer Science
- Conflict Resolution
- Curriculum Studies
- Developmental and Reproductive Biology
- Disability and Diversity Studies
- Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance
- Early Childhood Education
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- East Asian Languages and Literatures
- Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Psychology
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science
- Geography and Environment
- Hawaiian Studies
- Historic Preservation
- International Cultural Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Science
- Korean Studies
- Landscape Architecture
- Learning Design & Technologies for Teachers
- Learning Design and Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Literacy Leader
- Marine Biology
- Measurement and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Molecular Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Multilingual Multicultural Professional Practice
- Museum Studies
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Nursing Education
- Nutritional Sciences
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Ocean Policy
- Online Learning and Teaching
- Pacific Islands Studies
- Philippine Studies
- Planning Studies
- Political Science
- Professional Educational Practice
- Program Evaluation
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Quantitative Health and Clinical Research
- Religious Traditions of Asia and the Pacific
- Renewable Energy & Island Sustainability
- Resource Management
- Second Language Studies
- Social Welfare
- Social Work
- South Asian Studies
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Special Education
- Sustainability & Resilience Education
- Teacher Leader
- Telecommunication and Information Resource
- Theatre and Dance
- Tropical Medicine
- Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences
- Tropical Plant Pathology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
List of Eligible Nationalities:
To apply for the USA Scholarship applicants must be residents of one of the following countries:
- United States nationals.
- Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024.
- Applicant Must be a national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in the English Language.
- Age should be or less than 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, .
- Applicant must be good in health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing degree.
The last date to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 in United States is 1st December 2023. Apply without waiting for the deadline.
How to Apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2024 in the United States. Click Here to view the application process to understand it clearly. Also, visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details: