The University of Hawaii accepting the application for Graduate Scholarship 2022 in the United States. University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships for international students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are eligible to apply for Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii.
The University of Hawaii was established in 1907 and is located in the United States. It is a Public Research Institution with more than 3,000 enrolled students. This university is one of the Oldest Universities in the USA having a good rank all over the world.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by the University of Hawaii to pursue a postgraduate degree from the United States. The scholarship will provide all the expenses to complete your degree. The duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is 2 Years while for Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is 3 Years. Also, Check Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Eotvos Lorand University 2022
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships Details
|University||University of Hawaii|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||1 December 2021|
- Complete Tuition Fee for Graduate Studies will be provided.
- Free Accommodation
- A monthly Stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study field:
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pacific Island Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Master of Law
List of Eligible Nationalities:
To apply for USA Scholarship applicants must be resident of one of the following country:
- United States nationals.
- Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2022.
- Applicant Must be national of one of the country listed above.
- Must have offer in Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with a excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in English Language.
- Age should be or less than 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, .
- Applicant must be good in health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing degree.
The last date to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship 2022 in United States is 1st December 2021. Apply without waiting for the deadline.
How to Apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2022 in United States. Click Here to view the application process to understand clearly. Also visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details: