University of Adelaide are accepting application for Adelaide Scholarships International 2020 for Master and Ph.D to study in Australia.In this Mid year application cycle all International students can apply for this scholarship around the world.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide is well ranked research university in Australia. University of Adelaide offered number of scholarships in all Discipline areas for Master and Ph.D students.
Do you know you can also apply for fully funded scholarship in Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 Scholarships For Masters & PhD and Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia almost in all fields/majors.
Details of Adelaide Scholarships International:
|Scholarship University||University of Adelaide|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Citizenship||All international Students|
|Available Field/Majors||All Faculties|
|Deadline||1st December 2019|
University of Adelaide scholarship for international students will cover the following expenses:
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee which covers the cost of tuition fees for Master degree for 2 years and PhD degree for 3 years.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,902 per year
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Awards
Also Check: Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in UAE for International Students for Master & PhD
Eligibility for Adelaide Scholarships :
- Applicants must be international students . Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Must meet the University of Adelaide English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree.
You May also Like: Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 For Master & PhD [Fully Funded]
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in early March 2020.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 2, 2020 (between 1 July 2020 and 31 October 2020).
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
- It is not possible to defer the award.
Deadline for Adelaide Scholarships:
The Last date to Apply for the Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia 2020 for international students is 1st December 2019
How to apply for this Scholarship:
The process of the application is online please check the link below to apply for Adelaide Scholarships International scholarship.