Turkey Scholarship 2023 is a government–funded, competitive scholarship programme, awarded to outstanding students from all around the world to pursue full-time or short-term programmes at the top universities in Turkey. The Turkish Government Scholarship applications 2023-2024 will begin from December this year for students all over the world. It is a great time for international students to avail an opportunity to study for free in Top Ranked Turkish Universities. You can also apply in Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the University of Debrecen | Study in Hungary
Turkey Scholarship 2023 Details
|Scholarship Provider||TÜRKİYE SCHOLARSHIPS|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Post-Doc|
|Eligible Countries||All International Students|
What is Türkiye Burslari Scholarship?
The Duration of Türkiye Burslari Scholarship:
Note: All Degree holders Must learn one year of Turkey Language Course
Required Documents for Turkey Scholarship
The following documents are needed for to the Turkey government Scholarship 2023
A valid Identification Document/Card
• A valid Passport
• A recent photo of the candidate
• National exam scores (if any)
• Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
• Academic transcripts
• International exam scores (GRE, GMAT etc. if required by the chosen programme / Universities )
• Language test scores (if needed for the selected programme)
• A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
- Türkiye scholarships are open for citizens of all countries.
- The minimum level of academic achievement required.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Master’s and PhD degree applicants: 75%
- You can apply for Türkiye Scholarships if you are:
• Under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programmes.
• Under the age of 30 for Master’s programmes.
• Under the age of 35 for PhD programmes.
• Under the age of 45 for Research programmes.
Note: Student who currently Studying are not eligible for this scholarship
Available Academic Fields
Turkey Government Scholarship covers the following things:
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate level: 700 TL per month
- Master’s degree: 950 TL per month
- PhD level: 1400 TL per month
- Research Scholarships: 3000 TL per month
2. Tuition fee
3. One-off return flight ticket
4. Health Insurance
5. Free Accommodation
6. One-year Turkish language course
No of Scholarship
Total Number of Scholarships 5000 for Turkey Scholarship 2023.
The last date to apply for the Turkey Scholarship 2023 for BS/Master/PhD is 24 Feb 2023
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.