Tsinghua University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Tsinghua University, China. Tsinghua University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Tsinghua. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated Chinese leaders in science, engineering, politics, business, academia, and culture. Tsinghua University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and ranked as the number one university in China and Asia by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. In 2022, Tsinghua was ranked 16th in the world by QS World University Rankings. You can also apply for Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship Details
|Scholarship Agency||China Scholarship Council (CSC)|
|Study Level||Master and Ph.D|
|Duration||Master (2-3 Year), Ph.D. (3-4 Year)|
Eligibility for Tsinghua University Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The Duration of the Scholarship is:
Master Degree: 2-3 Years
Doctoral Degree: 3-4 Years
List of programs offered by Tsinghua University:
Tsinghua University (THU) offers Master’s and Doctoral degree programs to international students in 43 schools and departments. Among them, 21 Master’s degree programs and 8 Doctoral degree programs are offered fully in English, while others are offered fully in Chinese or bilingually in Chinese and English. (Doctoral Degree Programs & Master’s Degree Programs)
Application Materials for Tsinghua CSC Scholarship:
The following documents are required for Tsinghua Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS vary from Department to Department)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter ( Vary from Department to Department)
- Or any other supporting documents
The agency number of Tsinghua University is 10003.
The deadline is divided into two phases for Tsinghua University Admission:
|Application Open||15 October 2022|
|Round 1 Deadline for Scholarship||15 December 2022|
|Round 2 Deadline for Scholarship||1 March 2023|
Also, try your luck Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for March Intake 2023, China
How to apply for this Scholarship:
Please follow the step to apply to Tsinghua University CSC Scholarships 2023.
Fill out the Chinese Government Scholarship form Please check the link for more information about Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Complete Above mention documents
Try for an acceptance letter ( but it’s optional for Master & Ph.D. Students can try for Acceptance Letter)
Fill out the online admission form
Pay the application fee of 800 RMB ( Only If you pass the initial review)
Wait for Result