Tongji University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Heilongjiang University, China. Tongji University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Tongji University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Tongji University was founded in 1907, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shanghai, China. Tongji is ranked 265 in the world according to the 2020 QS World University Rankings. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 placed Tongji 13th out of 72 in China. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship 2020
Tongji University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||10 April 2020|
Tongji University Introduction
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Tongji University CSC Scholarship:
The Tongji University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Tongji University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Click here for more information about the course offered by Tongji University.
Application Materials for Tongji University Scholarship
Following documents are required for Tongji University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Tongji University is “10247”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Tongji University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 10 April 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 410 RMB Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at Tongji University Online portal http://study-info.tongji.edu.cn/
Pay the 410 RMB Application fee
Send hard copies ( two sets) to the University Address before the deadline.
Address: International Students Office, Room 705, Zhonghe Building, Siping Campus, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai, P.R. China