Tongji University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2022) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Heilongjiang University, China. Tongji University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Tongji University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Tongji University was founded in 1907, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shanghai, China. Tongji is ranked 265 in the world according to the 2021 QS World University Rankings. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 placed Tongji 13th out of 72 in China. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship in Thailand 2022 [Fully Funded]
Tongji University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||10 May 2022|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Tongji University CSC Scholarship:
The Tongji University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Tongji University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- College of Economics and Management
- College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- College of Design and Innovation
- College of Arts and Media
- College of Civil Engineering
- College of Surveying and Geo-Infomatics
- School of Transportation Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of of Automotive Studies
- Institute of Railway and Urban Mass Transit
- College of Environmental Science and Engineering
- UN Environment-Tongji Institute of Environment for Sustainable Development
- College of Material Science and Engineering
- College of Electronics and Information Engineering
- College of Software Engineering
- School of Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- College of Ocean and Earth Science
- School of Foreign Languages
- Law School
- School of Political Science& International Relations
- School of Humanities
- School of Medicine
- School of Stomatology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- Sino-German College of Applied Science
- Sino-German College
Click here for more information about the course offered by Tongji University.
Application Materials for Tongji University Scholarship
Following documents are required for Tongji University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( No Need IELTS)
The agency number of Tongji University is “10247”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Tongji University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 10 May 2022.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 600 RMB Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at Tongji University Online portal http://study-info.tongji.edu.cn/
Pay the 600 RMB Application fee
Just online apply. ( No need to send hard copies)