Tokyo Institute of Technology is accepting the application for MEXT Scholarship Japan 2021 for all international students around the world. Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships designed for the international students to pursue their higher studies in the Japanese Universities by the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships.
Tokyo Tech has International Graduate Programs (IGPA, IGPB, IGPC) for the Overseas Applicants to pursue their Master, PhD and Integrated Doctoral Education Program (Master + PhD) through Fully Funded MEXT Scholarships. Students can apply in any program or field of study in the following major areas; School of Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Environment and Society, School of Materials and Chemical Technology, School of Life Science, and Technology offered by the Tokyo Institute Technology.
There are multiple research areas and labs for international students to find out the research interest and approach to the related and relevant labs for your higher studies in Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degrees or Integrated Education Program. You can also apply for National Tsing Hua University Scholarships in Taiwan 2021 | Fully Funded & Fully Funded Scholarships King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarships Details
|University||Tokyo Institute of Technology|
|Study Level||Master & Ph.D.|
|Deadline||8 December 2020|
Department and Programs
- Life Sciences and Technology
- Materials and Chemical Technology
- Environment & Society
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan (International Applicants)
- have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or expected to be graduate before the enrollment
- For Integrated Doctoral or Master program: Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- And for PhD: Persons who have successfully obtained a degree equivalent to a master’s degree or a professional master’s degree at a university or college outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date.
- For MEXT: Students should have at least 2.3 out of 3 scales
- Persons who are at least 22 years old by the day before the admission date.
- Language Requirement: As lectures and seminars are conducted in English, there is no Japanese language requirement for this program. Students, however, have the ability to attend Japanese language classes on a regular basis to better adjust to everyday life in Japan
English or Japanese Proficiency & Exemption
Applicants must be proficient in the English or Japanese language and meet one of the following conditions:
- TOEFL iBT (including TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition), TOEFL ITP Plus for China Solution (taken in Mainland of China), TOEFL paper-delivered Test, TOEIC L&R
- IELTS Academic Module
- Have been awarded or expect to be awarded by the time of Tokyo Tech enrollment an undergraduate or graduate degree from an institution where all instruction was in English or Japanese (Those will be able to apply for IELTS Exemption)
- Possess a level of proficiency in either English or Japanese equivalent to that stated in (1) and be able to provide supporting evidence.
Also, Apply for the Kochi University of Technology Ph.D. Scholarship, Japan
- 100% of tuition (covered by the TITech Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and TITech at the beginning and end of the program.
- Application Form
- Field of Study
- Official Academic Transcript
- Certificates or Degrees
- Summary of thesis or research
- English Proficiency Proof
- Recommendation letter ( From the dean of the dept. or equivalent and addressed to the President of Tokyo Institute of Technology (free format, original, no photocopies))
- Evaluation Sheet with recommendation
- Consent letter from faculty of Tokyo Tech
- Applicant`s Passport
- Application fee
Submit the TITech application by 8 December 2020 (for September 2021 Enrollment).
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online and by post, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.