Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship Program is accepting the application for international students to study in Taiwan. International students seeking postgraduate studies abroad can apply for the Taiwan International Graduate Program Scholarship 2024. The program seeks to recruit top students from around the world and train them in cutting-edge research areas.
Taiwan scholarships are easy to get and the courses are taught in English. If you have studied for Undergraduate Degree, then you can also directly apply for the TIGP PhD. Program. You will be first admitted to Masters’s Degree & then Advanced PhD. Program.
Multiple Academic Fields and Major are available with NO Application Fee. The test of English proficiency can be exempted for applicants who graduated from universities where English is the primary language of instruction. The detailed information about the scholarship is provided below. Also, Check Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2024-2025 in Germany
Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship Details:
|Funded By||Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP)|
|Degree Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||01 Feb 2024|
The Taiwan International Graduate Program TIGP Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students that will cover all the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- The stipend of 12,500 US Dollar Per Year.
Master Leading to PhD (5 years programs) after the Bachelor Program.
Available Academic Fields & Disciplines:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agriculture Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neurosciences
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing.
- Molecular Science & Technology, Nano Science & Technology
- Applicants from All around the world are eligible Except Taiwan, China, Hong Kong.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree for Master Program
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Ph.D. Program.
- Applicants who have only completed the Bachelor’s degree are normally admitted into the Master’s Program and then advanced to the Ph.D. program upon completion of Master’s courses.
- The test of English proficiency can be exempted for applicants who graduated from universities where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Print of Online Application form
- Educational Documents (Transcripts or Degree one certified Copy)
- Statement of Purpose or Research Plan
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Letter or English Proficiency Certificates
- Additional Documents (Resume, Passport, Study Plan/Research proposal, Awards, Publications…etc)
The last date to apply for the Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship Program is 01 Feb 2024
How to Apply
The Application Procedure is Online.