Swedish Institute is accepting applications for a Master’s degree to study in Sweden. Swedish Institute Scholarship 2024 is fully funded for a Master’s degree for all international students all around the world. Swedish Institute Scholarship covers all expenses with a monthly stipend and covers all other study expenses.
Swedish Institute is a public sector University and having a world-class Research University in Sweden. Swedish Institute ranking according to the World Ranking Organization is falls under 301-350. Swedish Institute offers many Master’s degree Majors/Fields for Swedish Institute Scholarship for International Students.
Swedish Institute Scholarship 2024 Details
|Study Level||Master Degree|
|Eligible countries||All international Students|
|Deadline||28th February 2024|
Tips and Tricks for Scholarship
The duration of the Swedish Institute Scholarship for a Master’s degree is 1 year and 2 years.
Financial Coverage in the Swedish Institute
- Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- Monthly payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Travel Grant. This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
- For scholars from Bangladesh, Bolivia; Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe – the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period.
- For scholars from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine, the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 11,000 for the entire study period.
Available Fields & Majors
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
For more information (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria Swedish Institute Scholarship
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Check Other Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
Also, apply Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Program 2024-25
- 16 October – 15 January: Apply to Swedish master’s programmes through University Admissions.
- November: SI Scholarship application documents are published.
- 12 – 28 February: Application portal for the SI Scholarship is open.
- 21 March – University admissions announcement day.
- 25 April: SI Scholarship announcement day.
Step-by-Step Process for the Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the Official Announcement of the scholarship.
1. Apply for a master’s program
2. Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship
3. SI screening and evaluation before admissions
4. Notifications from University Admissions
5. Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients