Swedish Institute is accepting the application for a Master’s degree to study in Sweden. Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020 is fully funded for a Master’s degree for all international students all around the world. Swedish Institute Scholarship is covering all expenses with a monthly stipend and covers all other study expenses.
Swedish Institute is a public sector University and having world-class Research University in Sweden. Swedish Institute ranking according to the world ranking organization is falls under 301-350. Swedish Institute offers many Master’s degree Majors/Feilds for Swedish Institute Scholarship for International Students.
You can also apply for Fully funded Scholarship In Japan without IELTS Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2020 [Fully Funded] and also in Austria Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2020.
Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020 Details
|Study Level||Master Degree|
|Eligible countries||All international Students|
|Deadline||15 January 2020|
Tips and Trick for Scholarship
The duration of the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Master’s degree is 1 year and 2 years.
Financial Coverage in the Swedish Institute
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare.
- Insurance Coverage.
Also, Apply Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship in Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2020
Available Fields & Majors
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
For more information (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria Swedish Institute Scholarship
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Check Other Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
Also, apply Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Program 2020-21
The last date to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2020 for International Students all around the world is 15 January 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the Official Announcement of the scholarship.