The University of Debrecen is currently accepting applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for the 2024-2025 academic year, allowing students to study in Hungary. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the University of Debrecen is open for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees, offering full funding opportunities. This scholarship program covers all expenses and provides a monthly stipend.
The University of Debrecen, a government-supported public research university, is globally ranked. The University of Debrecen scholarship program offers opportunities in all academic fields and majors for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in University of Debrecen 2024 Details
|Scholarship Name||Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship|
|University||University of Debrecen|
|Study Level||BS,MS, PhD|
|Deadline||15 Jan 2024|
Available Fields & Programs
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship for international students include the followings:
- Complete Tuition Fee for entire Degree Program.
- 43,700 HUF/Month will be given.
- Free Accommodation will be given. If the On-Campus housing is full then a sum of HUF 40,000/Month will be provided as a Accommodation for the whole Calendar Year.
- Medical Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary but it is not obligatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
All the candidates have to meet the following criteria while applying online for University of Debrecen Hungarian Scholarships in Hungary:
- International Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally Fit.
- Applicants must have a School Certificate to apply for bachelor’s Degree.
- For master’s Degree, you must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Ph.D. Degree, Masters’s Degree is required.
Note: IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Mandatory to Apply.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Steps
- Before submitting your application, please read the current Call for Application carefully (stipendium.hu),
- In case you are interested contact the sending partner in your country;
- Select the University of Debrecen
- You are entitled to apply for two programs for this scholarship
After Selection nomination of Sending Partner Univerity
University conduct the interview
University forward the result to the TPF
Third: decision about the scholarship:
The duration of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Bachelor ( 4 Years), Master (2 Years) and for Ph.D. (3 Years)
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship at the University of Debrecen International Students all around the world is 15 January 2024
How to Apply for a Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.