The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University is a prestigious and fully funded opportunity that provides exceptional graduate students from around the world with the chance to pursue their education at one of the world’s leading academic institutions. As a transformative initiative, the program not only focuses on academic excellence but also on cultivating a diverse community of scholars who are dedicated to making a positive impact on society.
By offering financial support, leadership development, and a vibrant network of like-minded individuals, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program empowers students to push the boundaries of knowledge, explore their passions, and develop the skills necessary to address complex global challenges.
With the 2024 cohort just around the corner, this program presents an extraordinary opportunity for aspiring scholars to embark on an enriching educational journey at Stanford University.
Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program Details:
|Funded by||Knight-Hennessy Scholars|
|Degree||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||October 11, 2023|
The Duration of the program is not more than 3 Years.
The Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University offers scholarships for a wide range of graduate degrees. Here are the available degrees under this program:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Master of the Science of Law (JSM)
- Master of Library Science (MLS)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA)
- Medical Scientist Training Programs (MSTP)
- JD/MBA (Joint JD/MBA)
- MD/PhD (Joint MD/PhD)
- Living allowance
- Tuition and other related fees cover
- Academic Allowance
- Transportation fee is given every year
- Settlement allowance (for new scholars only)
- Supplemental allowance for academic activities (such as conference travel)
- Students that are applying or already receive an acceptance letter or enrolled in Stanford full-time degree programs in the same year of the application
- Students with a U.S. bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college that are obtained after or in January 2017 (for applicants that are serving in the military after their undergraduate study after or in January 2015 are allowed to apply)
- Students that have spent at least two years studying at Stanford will be prioritized.
Here are some key details regarding the application timeline for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University in 2024:
- Application Deadline: The deadline for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is 11 October 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT). It is important to submit your application before this date and time to be considered for the scholarship.
- Stanford Admission Deadline: In addition to applying for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program, applicants are also required to apply for their chosen program at Stanford University. The admission deadline for Stanford will vary depending on the specific graduate program that the applicant wishes to pursue. It is crucial to check the Stanford University website or contact the respective department to determine the exact admission deadline for the desired program.
How To Apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2024
To apply for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University, follow these steps:
- Review eligibility criteria.
- Research graduate programs at Stanford.
- Prepare application materials (transcripts, test scores, letters of recommendation, resume/CV, personal statement).
- Create an account on the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program website.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Write a compelling personal statement or essay.
- Request letters of recommendation.
- Submit the application and supporting documents before the deadline.
- Prepare for a potential interview.
- Await notification of the outcome.