Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 (SEU CSC Scholarship 2024) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Southeast University, China. Southeast University offers many scholarships for international students around the world.
Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in SEU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Southeast University was founded in 1902, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Jiangsu Province, China. Southeast University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. SEU is C201-300 in the ARWU World University Ranking and 20th in ARWU Field – Engineering Ranking. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years.
Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||01 Jan 2024|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduate of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage SEU CSC Scholarship:
The Southeast University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
SEU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
For more information about degree programs ( Click here )
Application Materials for SEU Scholarship for Master & PhD
The following documents are required for the SEU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Southeast University is “10286”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Southeast University for International Students all around the world on 01 Jan 2024
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no Need for IELTS
Apply at Southeast University website http://fs.seu.edu.cn/
Note: For students who have passed all the reviews,we will provide the pre-admission letter to recommend you for the CSC scholarship.
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2024-2025 [CSC Scholarship]
wait for the result