Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (SEU CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Southeast University, China. Southeast University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in SEU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Southeast University was founded in 1902, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Jiangsu Province, China. Southeast University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. SEU is C201-300 in ARWU World University Ranking, and 20th in ARWU Field – Engineering Ranking. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2021
Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2021|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage SEU CSC Scholarship:
The Southeast University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
SEU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
More information about degree programs ( Click here )
Application Materials for SEU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for SEU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
Scholarships offered by Southeast Univeristy
|Scholarship Students||Postgraduates||Undergraduates||Non-degree Students|
|CSC China Scholarship Council||Available||Available||Available|
|CSC for postgraduates||Available||N/A||N/A|
|Confucius Institute Scholarship||MTCSOL||N/A||Available for a language school|
|Jiangsu Provincial Government/Jasmine Scholarship||Available||Available||Available|
|Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship||Available||Available||Available|
|SEU President Scholarship||Available||Available||N/A|
The agency number of Southeast University is “10286”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Southeast University for International Students all around the world on 31 March 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 400 RMB Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at Southeast University website http://fs.seu.edu.cn/
Pay the application fee of RMB 400（https://cis.seu.edu.cn/13933/list.htm）
Send hard copies ( two sets) to the University Address before the deadline.
Address: College of International Students No.90 Chengxian Street, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China 210096