South China University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (SCUT CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at South China University of Technology, China. The South China University of Technology, one of the oldest universities in Guangzhou, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in SCUT.
The South China University of Technology (SCUT) was founded in 1952, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Guangzhou, China. The South China University of Technology 400-450th ranking, with its engineering placed at 68th world ranking.Study Duration for Master(2-3) and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2023 China | Study in China
South China University of Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|University||South China University of Technology (SCUT)|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2023|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage SCUT CSC Scholarship:
The South China University of Technology of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Also, Apply for, Institute of Science and Technology Austria Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
SCUT offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Click here for more information about the course offered by the SCUT.
Application Materials for SCUT Scholarship
Following documents are required for SCUT Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
Language Requirements at SCUT:
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.(IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of the South China University of Technology is “10561”. Type B
The last date to apply for the South China University of Technology Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 31 March 2023.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Note: No application fee
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the South China University of Technology Professor.
Details list of SCUT professor List ( Click here )
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form. Please check How to fill Chinese Government Scholarship form 2023
Just online apply