Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is accepting the application for Skoltech Scholarship in Russia For International Students all around the world 2020-2021. Skoltech is a Private University in Russia and is in Partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offering Free Study in Russia.
Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is the world rank University in Russia.The Skoltech Scholarship Russia offering Free Masters Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for International Students in Russia. For this Full Free Scholarships, Participants from around the world can apply for the Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs. IELTS or TOEFL is Not Necessary. NO Application Fee Required. You can also apply for 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne, Australia and La Trobe University Research Scholarships for International Students
Skoltech Scholarship in Russia Details
|University||Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||16 July 2020 for Master
2 August 2020 for PhD
Skolkovo Campus Tour
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master Degree Scholarship: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Scholarship: 4 Years
Available Study Programs For MS Scholarships
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
Available Programs For Ph.D. Scholarship
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Also, Apply: Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021 in Germany
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free Ph.D. Programs. You don’t have to pay the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not Required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Degree and Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Acceptance Letter for Ph.D. Students and not Compulsory for Master Degree
- Two Recommendation Letters
The last date to apply in Skoltech Scholarship in Russia for a Master’s degree is 16 July 2020 and 2 August 2020 for Ph.D. Degree.
How to Apply for Scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.