Shanghai Jiaotong University is accepting the application for CSC Scholarship for the year 2020 to Study in China. SJTU CSC Scholarships currently open for International Students all around the world to study Master and Ph.D. degrees in China.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) world-ranked research university, one of the top universities in China. The study duration for master’s programs is 2-3 years, and about 4 years for doctoral programs. Shanghai Jiao Tong University is offering many Scholarships every year for international students.
You can also apply in the Yenching Academy Scholarship at Peking University China for International Students only for Master’s degree students.
SJTU CSC Scholarships Details:
|Scholarship Agency||China Scholarship Council (CSC)|
|University||Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)|
|Study Level||Master and Ph.D|
|Duration||Master (2-3 Year), Ph.D. (4 Year)|
List of programs offered by SJTU:
SJTU Chinese Government Scholarship was offering many programs available in English or Chinese Language. Please check the link below for more details:
- 2020 Doctoral Programs in Chinese.pdf
- 2020 Doctoral Programs in English.pdf
- 2020 Master Programs in Chinese.pdf
- 2020 Master Programs in English.pdf
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor’s degree for master program applicants. Master’s degree for doctoral program applicants.
- Proficiency in Chinese and/or English.
Language Requirement for SJTU:
All international applicants for admission to any SJTU program must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Must-Have IELTS/GRE/ TOFAL
- GAT test for Pakistani Students
For more information about the language requirements (Click Here)
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000RMB) and Ph.D. (3500RMB)
- Accommodation Expenses
Required Documents for SJTU CSC Scholarship:
The following documents are required for the SJTU Scholarship.
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Or any other supporting documents
The study during in Shanghai Jiaotong University for Master Degree (2-3) Years and Ph.D. Degree (4) Years.
The agency number of Shanghai Jiaotong University (SJTU) is 10248.
The deadline is divided into two phases for SJTU CSC scholarship:
|Application Open||1 October 2019|
|Round 1 Deadline for Scholarship||15 December 2019|
|Round 2 Deadline for Scholarship||31 March 2020|
|Self-supported Application||31 March 2020|
|Enrollment||5 September 2020|
How to apply for this Scholarship:
Please follow the step to apply to Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2020.
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship form Please check the link for more information about Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Complete and submit an online application at (http://isc.sjtu.edu.cn/)
The application fee is RMB 800 (approx. USD 120), non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment must be made in RMB or USD.
Email: [email protected]
Application Website: http://apply.sjtu.edu.cn/
International Affairs Office, Graduate School, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Room 331, Chen Ruiqiu Building, No. 800 Dongchuan Rd., Shanghai 200240, China