The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is accepting application for PhD degree to study in Singapore. Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore SINGA and is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), with Singapore three famous and well ranked universities to study PhD degree in Singapore for International students around the world.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
Do you know you can also apply for fully funded Scholarship Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia 2020 for Master & PhD and Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 For Master & PhD [Fully Funded] almost in every major.
Singapore International Graduate Award Details:
|Deadline||1st December 2019|
Fully Funded Signore Scholarship SINGA collaboration (A*STAR) to study PhD degree in three universities.
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Fields of Study for Singapore International Graduate
Scholarships available for two research areas for this scholarship
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering
Also Check: Postdoc Fellowship in University of Groningen, Netherlands
Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore will cover the following:
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- Airfare Grant.
- Settling-in allowance.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the PhD degree program.
- Scholarships are available for international students from any country.
- Applicants must have good skills in spoken and written English.
- Applicants must have good reports from academic referees.
Documents Required Singapore Scholarship:
Following Documents are required for this scholarship.
- All Academic Degree and Transcript
- Recent passport size photo
- Browse PhD Research Projects ( Click Here)
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results (Optional) However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Deadline for this scholarship:
The Submission deadline for August 2020 intake: 1 December 2019 ( Singapore time)
How to Apply for this Singapore Scholarship:
Application process of this application is online not need to send hard copies.Please check the link below to apply online.
3 thoughts on “Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 for PhD”
I am interested to study PhD in material science or material chemistry please help me to get the chance in Singapore
Yes,ask your Query
I am interested plz guide me by email [email protected]