Singapore International Graduate Award is accepting the application for a Ph.D. degree to study in Singapore.SINGA is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR). SINGA Graduate Awards open for all international students around the world. Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
Ph.D. training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. You can also apply for fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarship Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Scholarship, New Zealand and 500 HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS IN GERMANY, 2020
Singapore International Graduate Award Detail
|Study Level||Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.)|
|Deadline||1 June 2020|
The duration of the Singa scholarship is 4 Years.
No of Scholarship
The total number of scholarships is 900 or more.
Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a Ph.D. degree by either
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Research areas under the Ph.D. Programme:
- Biomedical Science
- Physical Science
Open for all international students around the world.
The Scholarship covers the following things:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S $1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S $1,000*
- Open for application by all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
All applicants will need to provide:
- All degree / Transcripts
- Optional GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results.
- Required Supervisor for Ph.D. research
- Recommendations letters
- Recent Passport size photo
- Previous Research paper (if available)
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
The Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship opens for January 2021 intake is 1 June 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship