Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Scholarship 2020 is an accepted Application to study in Thailand. SIIT Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship to study Masters & Ph.D. Degree for International Students all around the world.
SIIT Scholarship Thailand for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) is Engineering, Technology, and Management at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology(SIIT) Thailand.
Note: You can apply without IELTS score. SIIT Scholarship does not require any English proficiency test means you can apply even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. Do you know you can also apply for a Fully funded Government Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. Gates Cambridge Scholarship in UK 2021 [Fully Funded]and Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D.
SIIT Scholarship 2020 Details
|University||SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology)|
|Course Level||Master, PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||30 Sept 2020|
Duration of SIIT Scholarship :
Available Fields For Masters & Doctoral at SIIT:
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
Scholarship Coverage for Master & PhD
Expenses covered by the SIIT scholarship are mentioned below.
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,500 baht Per Month for Masters program.
- Living Allowance of 11,500 baht Per Month for a Ph.D. program.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Number of SIIT Scholarship
The total number of Scholarships is 40.
Eligibility Criteria For Master & Doctoral:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official transcript or current transcript:
- Two Recommendation Letters
For Master’s Degree:
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with (least GPA. 2.75)
For Doctoral Degree:
- Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
The last date to apply for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology 2021 is 30th September 2020. The Results will be announced on 30th November 2020
How to Apply Online For SIIT Scholarship 2020:
Please check the link below to apply for this scholarship: