Shaanxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 (SNNU CSC Scholarship 2021) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Shaanxi Normal University, China. Harbin Engineering University, one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in SNNU. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Shaanxi Normal University was founded in 1944, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, China. Shaanxi Normal University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Shaanxi Normal University ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking 92 and worldwide 902. Study Duration for Master(2-3), and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2021 | Study in China and Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship 2021
Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Shaanxi Normal University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 April 2021|
Shaanxi Normal University Introduction
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage SNNU CSC Scholarship:
The Shaanxi Normal University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
SNNU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese, but most programs are Chinese-taught programs, and there are three Ph.D. English taught Programs.
- Computer Software and Technology
Application Materials for SNNU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for SNNU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Shaanxi Normal University is “10718”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Shaanxi Normal University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 15 April 2021.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No application fee and all applicants who do not receive the Chinese Government Scholarship will automatically be considered as candidates for the Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at SNNU Online Application: https://snnu.17gz.org/.
If Ph.D. students have the acceptance letter from the supervisor from Shaanxi Normal University
Just Online Apply No need to Send Hard Copies.