The wait is over Russia is accepting the applications for the Russian Government Scholarship 2023. This Scholarship Funded by the Russian Federation for all international students who want to study Masters and Ph.D Degree Programs in Russian Universities.
The Scholarship is aimed at talented foreign students who would like to enroll in Master and Postgraduate programs. Choosing any of 500 Russian Universities, including 21 leading universities of Russia.
One of the biggest benefits of this scholarship lies in the fact it has no tuition fee. You will be eligible for a stipend too. Russia has the most educated population in the world. More than 200,000 people from 168 countries come to study at Russian universities. You can also apply for Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Details of Russian Government Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Organization:||Russian Government|
|University||All Universities in Russia|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|No of Scholarship||1500 Approximately|
|Deadline||10 December 2022|
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Computer and Data Science
- Mathematical and Artificial Intelligence
- Business and Management
- Political and International Studies
- Linguistic and Modern Languages
- Engineering and Technology
- Applicants can be from any nationality (Outside of Russia)
- Students must have at least a bachelor/undergraduate degree or transcript for the Master degree applications
- For Ph.D.: students must have a bachelor and master degree with a research interest in any of the subjects
- Applicants must be research and study abroad oriented
- Students must be in good physical and medical health
- Language Requirement: Students will be evaluated by their English proficiency by the interview and if possible students can submit the official Language test reports (not required official). By the way, the courses will be English and Russian if you want to learn the Russian Language as an international student to adopt the culture and communication.
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size Photo
- Educational Documents
- Study Plan/ Research Plan
- Research Proposal (If any)
- Statement of Purpose
- Language Proof (If any)
- Recommendation letters
- Publications (if any)
- As you are familiar that there is free education in Russia (no tuition fee to study in Russia)
- Russian Government will provide the monthly stipend as well according to the average living expenses in Russia.
The last date to apply for the Government of Russia Scholarship 2023 is 10th December 2022. The Results will be announced on 25th December 2022.
How to Apply for the Russian Government Scholarship?
All of the Application Process is Online. There is No Application Fee.
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.