The Rhodes Scholarship 2024 is a prestigious program that grants 103 fully funded postgraduate scholarships at the University of Oxford. It is an exceptional opportunity that can transform lives. The Rhodes Scholarship covers expenses for Masters, MPhil, and PhD degrees at Oxford University. Individuals from all around the world participate in the Rhodes Program each year.
International Applicants are welcome to apply to any academic field offered at the University of Oxford, which is globally recognized as the top-ranked university. Only highly talented and well-educated students with outstanding grades are eligible to apply for the Rhodes Scholarship and study at Oxford University. Could you be the next Rhodes Scholar? Below are the details of this remarkable opportunity.
Rhodes Scholarship 2024 Details
|Degree||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||Different Deadline for each Country|
What is the Rhodes Scholarship?
- The Rhodes Scholarship is a prestigious international scholarship program.
- It was established in 1902 by Cecil John Rhodes.
- It allows outstanding students to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- The scholarship is highly competitive and attracts applicants from around the world.
- Rhodes Scholars are selected based on academic achievements, leadership potential, and commitment to making a positive impact.
- The scholarship covers the full cost of study at Oxford, including tuition fees, living expenses, and travel allowances.
- Rhodes Scholars have the opportunity to study a wide range of disciplines at Oxford.
No of Scholarships
For the academic term of 2023/24, Rhodes will award 103 scholarships.
- Oxford University course fees
- Tuition Fee
- Annual Stipend Last year’s stipend was £18,180 per annum
- Living expenses, Accommodation
- Fee required to apply to study at the University of Oxford.
- Fee for a student visa
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) at National Health Center
- Two Economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
- The scholarship is open to students from all around the world.
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarships 2024.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can select your country here for more details on requirements, criteria, and how you can apply.
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree by July 2024
Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship
- EAST AFRICA
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
- Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED STATES
- WEST AFRICA
- Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
How to Apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2024?
The requirements for the Rhodes scholarship vary from country to country. The application process for the 2024 Rhodes scholarship also varies depending on your country or region. We recommend visiting the official website and selecting your country or region to begin your application.
Before starting your application, it is highly recommended to thoroughly read the Rhodes Scholarships application guidance and the online information provided on the official website. This will provide you with important details and instructions to ensure a successful application process.