Renmin University of China Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (Renmin University CSC Scholarship 2022) is accepting applications for Master & Ph.D. degrees. Renmin University, one of the oldest universities in China, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled.
Renmin University was founded in 1937, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in China. The Renmin University 581-590 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Study Duration for Master(2-3) and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2022
Renmin University Chinese Government Scholarship Details:
|University||Renmin University of China|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||30 April 2022|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage Renmin University CSC Scholarship:
The Renmin University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Renmin University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Application Materials for Renmin University Scholarship
Following documents are required for Renmin University Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Language Requirements at Renmin University:
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Renmin University is “10002”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Renmin University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 10 April 2022.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Note: No application fee & No Need for IELTS
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at University Portal ” https://international.ruc.edu.cn/”
Attached all required documents and send them to University.
Address: International Students Office, Renmin University of China, Room 108, International Cultural Exchange Center, No. 59 Zhongguancun St., Haidian District Beijing, 100872