Qatar University is accepting applications for Graduate Scholarships 2022 for international students. Qatar University Graduate Scholarships are for Master, Ph.D, PharmD, and for Diploma. The University of Qatar currently offers 29 Master’s, 9 Diplomas, 20 Ph.D.’s, and 2 Doctoral programs. All courses are taught in English. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2022-23.
Qatar University was established in 1973 and is the only public research university in the country. More than 16,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by the university under this award to pursue a postgraduate degree program in Qatar. This scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. Also, Check Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2022 [Fully Funded]
Qatar University Graduate Scholarships Details
|Degree Program||Master’s, Ph.D., PharmD, Diploma|
|Deadline||31 January 2022|
- Exemption From Course Tuition Fees.
- Provision of University Accommodation.
- Textbooks Fees Exemption.
- Annual Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
Available Academic Fields:
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Ph.D. in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Ph.D. in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
- College of Business & Economics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
College of Education:
- Master of Arts in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
College of Engineering:
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Architecture
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Engineering Management
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
College of Law:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College of Medicine:
- Ph.D. in Medical Sciences
College of Pharmacy:
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College of Sharia and Islamic Studies:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
College of Health Sciences:
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
For more information about offered degree program Click Here
- International Students, Qatar Residents are Eligible. All Nationalities are Welcome.
- Applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
Admission Requirements for PhD candidates:
- Applicant must have a Master’s Degree or Higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are necessary to apply for all PhD degree programs offered in English.
- To Check Specific Requirements for ever Department / College (Click Here)
Admission Requirements for Master candidates:
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
- To Check Specific Requirements for ever Department / College (Click Here).
The last date to apply for the Qatar University is 31 January 2022 for Fall Admission 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.