University of Groningen accepting application to study in Netherlands.University of Groningen is public sector well ranked research University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential global ranking lists.Fully funded Scholarship for Postdoc Fellowship in University of Groningen for international students around the world.
Do you know you can apply apply for Fully funded PhD and Master programs Ireland Government Scholarship 2020 For Master & PhD [Fully Funded] and 50 PhD Positions at Imperial College London, UK [Fully Funded] almost all fields.
Postdoc Fellowship in University of Groningen Details:
|Fellowship University||University of Groningen|
|Research/ Job Area||Science and Society|
|Deadline||6th October 2019|
Qualifications / Eligibility for Fellowship:
• a PhD, obtained no longer than 3 years ago.In case you do not yet have your PhD you can only apply if the defense date is fixed and will take place within 3 months from the application deadline
• a promising research record
• affinity with teaching; individuals with actual teaching experience will be favored
• an excellent command of English.
Required Documents for Postdoc Fellowship:
- CV including Publications Details (How to Right effective CV)
- Letter of Motivation
- Short description of your teaching and scientific field interests ( both interests are Max 1 page separately)
Financial Coverage/ Job Description:
University of Groningen offers starting salary with all other expenses. In addition to the primary salary the University offers 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3% and for starting year candidate with get € 3,255 per month after one year salary/stipend with increase according to their performance. You will have an initial appointment of one year that will be extended by 3 years if you perform satisfactorily.
Note: Postdoc Fellowship is just for 4 years.
How to apply for Postdoc Fellowship in University of Groningen:
To apply in University of Groningen you must fill online form please click the link below for more information.