The Silesian University of Technology Offering fully funded 100 Plus PhD Scholarships within the Joint Doctoral School. PhD Scholarship at Silesian University of Technology School aims to promote and implement research areas defined in the University development strategy. Ph.D. studies prepare students to achieve a high degree of knowledge and expertise in a scientific discipline.
Call for admission to PhD program is open to students of all ages and nationality who obtained a second level University degree (Master level). International qualifications will be assessed by the Examination Board during the selection and evaluation procedure and will be declared equivalent (or not) to a Polish second level degree – Master Degree.
|University||Silesian University of Technology, Poland|
|Application Deadline:||2nd September 2019|
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Totally Education free
- Monthly Stipend,
- Living Allowance
Topics of 100 Plus PhD Scholarship at Silesian University of Technology ,doctoral thesis sorted by a discipline
How to apply:
- You have to submit your application within the online platform Click here.
- Before you start read carefully what documents you will need to upload (section “Required documents”).
- If you apply for the very first time, you must register into the University portal: create your applicant account using button „Become an applicant”.
- Sign-in providing your secret applicant code.
- Find interesting research topic and make the on-line registration procedure.
- Upload all required documents. In case of international qualifications: you will need to submit electronic/scanned copies of the original (or certified true copies) of your documentation: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees, Bachelor’s and Master’s transcripts and any other documents such as the Diploma Supplement.
- Contact the chosen supervisor to discuss the details of the PhD project and to get a statement of taking up the scientific supervision over the PhD thesis.
- If you have any technical problem with the application please contact the HELP AND SUPPORT Service by e-mail [email protected].
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://rekrutacja.polsl.pl/jdsmain/” text=”Click Here to Apply” ]
You can Also Apply: