The University of Lausanne is accepting the applications for 15 Fully funded PhD Scholarship for international students around the world in the field of Quantitative Biology to study in Switzerland. The University of Lausanne is a well-ranked research university in Switzerland.
Faculty of Biology and Medicine at the University of Lausanne has recently launched a doctoral program in Quantitative Biology. A fully funded Scholarship with Stipend and benefits is internationally highly competitive with additional funding.
Do you know you can also apply for a fully-funded Government Scholarship in Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Program 2020-21 and Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 for PhD
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for International Students Details:
|University||University of Lausanne|
|Number of Scholarship||15 Fully funded Scholarship|
|Field of study||Ph.D|
|Deadline||16th October 2020|
The University of Lausanne for Fully funded PhD studentships in Quantitative Biology offering many research fields for PhD students.
- Diverse as evolution
- Synthetic Biology
- Plant Science
- Cancer Genomics
- Molecular Biology
- Biological Imaging
- Computational Biology
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend to high achieving participants.
- Additional funding for Research and attending conferences
Duration of the Scholarship:
The initial During of the scholarship is for one year and is extendable to a total of 4-5 years.
- Students with a life science degree, interested in working in an experimental lab, but with a high degree of motivation to learn the fundamentals of computational biology, and to develop quantitative skills to analyze data more effectively
- Students with a life science degree interested in working in a dry computational lab, keen to deepen their quantitative skills and broaden their horizon in terms of experimental and computational techniques
- Students with a non-biological background (e.g., computer science, maths, physics), who are highly motivated to transition to Life Sciences
- English proficiency required for high-quality research.
The Following Documents are needed for a Fully funded PhD Scholarship for international students.
- Motivation Letter (max. one page)
- All-Academic Records (Attested)
- Master’s thesis Summary (max. one page)
- Recommendation Letters ( 2-3 referees)
The Deadline for 15 Fully funded PhD Scholarship for International Students is 16th October 2020 (Apply before the deadline)
How to apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.