Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, NUIST JIANGSU GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at NUIST, China. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in NUIST.
Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, colloquially Nan Xin Da, formerly the Meteorology College of Nanjing University, was established in 1960 by the China Meteorological Administration, then changed the name into Nanjing Institute of Meteorology in May 1963. You can also apply the Guangxi Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 & Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2020
NUIST JIANGSU GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP Details
|University||Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Bachelor, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||May 31, 2020|
The duration of Bachelor (4-5), Master (2-3) years, and Ph.D. degree (4) Years.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Undergraduate degree student must be under 30, Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
- Full Scholarship covers tuition
- Accommodation （Quad rooms are available for undergraduate and master’s students; Single rooms are available for Ph.D. students)
- comprehensive medical insurance
- Living allowance (Undergraduate student: CNY 1,200 per month; Master student/general scholar: CNY 2,000 per month; Doctoral student/senior scholar: CNY 2,500 per month).
Application Materials NUIST Scholarship
Following documents are required for NUIST:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional for Bachelor, Master But Must for Ph.D.)
- Valid Documents of Your Legal Guardians in China (only for undergraduates)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The last date to apply for the NUIST JIANGSU GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP for International Students all around the world 31 May 2020
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Log on to the Study in Jiangsu website (http://www.studyinjiangsu.org). and fill the form ( Must Sign After Printing)
Note: If the Jiangsu Website is not working use proxy server to open the link
Fill Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology online application Form Click Here
Wait for the Result