Nanyang Technological University is accepting the application for Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship in Singapore for 2023. Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career researchers from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research-intensive university in Asia.
The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU offers engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, and social sciences, and has a medical school with Imperial College London. Also, check 500 Humboldt Research Fellowships for International Applicants in Germany 2023
Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship Details:
|University||Nanyang Technological University|
|Field/Majors||Any Discipline at NTU|
|Deadline||10 May 2023|
- Within 5 years of obtaining PhD or equivalent degree
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit a thoughtful and realistic research proposal.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 December 2023.
- A two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
For the second year in Sweden with a WASP research group:
- An annual support package including salary, senior supervision, travel, and other occurring costs, according to the WASP standard support for postdocs in Sweden.
- Opportunity to work alongside academic leaders in science and engineering at WASP research partner institutions in Sweden.
- Access to the infrastructure in the WASP funded research arenas.
- Opportunity to interact with the WASP graduate students and the WASP graduate school.
1. Cover Letter
2. Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
3. Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
4. Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
5. Contact information of two referees* (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
6. Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
*Your referees will be contacted by the University to provide their reports after you submit your application online. Please ensure that your referees have already agreed to provide their reports before you submit your application.
The Deadline for NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 is 10 May 2023.