Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (NPU CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Northwestern Polytechnical University, China. Northwestern Polytechnical University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in at Northwestern Polytechnical University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Northwestern Polytechnical University is a National Key University, directed by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, located in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China. The main campus is located in Beijing. Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship in Eotvos Lorand University 2023
Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Northwestern Polytechnical University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 March 2023|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Also, Apply: Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 [ Fully Funded]
Financial Coverage NPU CSC Scholarship:
The Northwestern Polytechnical University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Also, Apply, Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2023 | Study in China
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Northwestern Polytechnical University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Application Materials for NPU Scholarship
The following documents are required for the Northwestern Polytechnical University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also, Check: Shanghai Jiaotong University SJTU CSC Scholarships 2023
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Northwestern Polytechnical University is “10699”. Type B
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 600 RMB Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill out the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at Northwestern Polytechnical University Online portal http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn
Pay 600 RMB application fee
No need to send Hard copies just fill the online form.