Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (NPU CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Northwestern Polytechnical University, China. Northwestern Polytechnical University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Northwestern Polytechnical University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Northwestern Polytechnical University is a National Key University, directed by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China, located in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China. The main campus is located in Beijing.Study Duration for Master (2-3) Years and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship 2020
Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|University||Northwestern Polytechnical University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 May 2020|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage NPU CSC Scholarship:
The Northwestern Polytechnical University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
Northwestern Polytechnical University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Click here for more Master/PhD Chinese Medium
Click here for more Master/PhD English Medium
Application Materials for NPU Scholarship
Following documents are required for Northwestern Polytechnical University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- For Chinese Medium Major: ≥HSK level4 (above 200 points) and HSKK (Intermediate); or native Chinese speakers;
- For English Medium: ≥ IELTS overall 5.5; ≥ TOFEL 75(TOEFL Mybest Scores are accepted,DI code:C317); ≥ GRE 310+3.5; ≥ PTE Academic 55; Cambridge international Advanced level (English subject); or native English speakers
The agency number of Northwestern Polytechnical University is “10699”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 15 May 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: 600 RMB Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at Northwestern Polytechnical University Online portal http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn
Pay 600 RMB application fee
No need to send Hard copies just fill the online form.