Northwest University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (NWU CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Northwest University, China. Northwest University, one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Northwest University.
Northwest University was founded in 1902, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, China. Northwest University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Northwest University’s ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities West, #55. Study Duration for Master(2-3), and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2023 | Study in China
Northwest University CSC Scholarship Admission Details
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||25 Feb 2023|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage NWU CSC Scholarship:
The Northwest University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
NWU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Application Materials for NWU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for NWU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Northwest University is “10697”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Northwest University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 25 Feb 2023
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Must fill out the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Then apply at university portal for international student application system at http://nwu.17gz.org
Pay the Application fee of 350 RMB