Northwest University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 (NWU CSC Scholarship 2020) is accepting applications for an Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Northwest University, China. Northwest University, one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in Northwest University.
Northwest University was founded in 1902, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, China. Northwest University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Northwest University’s ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities West, #55. Study Duration for undergraduate (4-5), Master(2-3), and Ph.D. (3-4) Years. You can also apply to the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2020 | Study in China and South China University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020
Northwest University CSC Scholarship Admission Details
|Study Level||Undergraduate ,Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2020|
Northwest University Introduction
The duration of undergraduate (4-5), Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Eligibility for Undergraduate
- Valid passport of “One Belt One Road” countries and be in good health.
- Above 18 years old, under 25 years old.
- High school / senior secondary or advanced diploma.
- HSK4 or above
- English proficiency Letter
Note All undergraduate Degree courses taught in Chinese.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage NWU CSC Scholarship:
The Northwest University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for undergraduate (2500 RMB), Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
NWU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Click here for more information about the course offered by the NWU.
Application Materials for NWU Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for NWU Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Must)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Northwest University is “10697”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Northwest University Scholarship for International Students all around the world is 31 March 2020.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Note: No application fee
Must-Have Acceptance Letter from the Northwest University Professor.
Details list of NWU professor List ( Click here )
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2020-2021 [CSC Scholarship]
Fill Northwest University Online Application ( Click here )
Attached all required documents and send them to University.
Address: Intl Students Admissions, School of International Education, No. 229 North Taibai Avenue, Taibai Campus, Northwest University, Xi’an, Shaanxi, P. R. China