North China Electric Power University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 (NCEPU CSC Scholarship 2023) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at North China Electric Power University, China. North China Electric Power University offers many scholarships for international students around the world. Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in North China Electric Power University. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
North China Electric Power University is a national Project 211 key university based in Beijing, China under the national Ministry of Education that specializes in polytechnic disciplines. The main campus is located in BeijingStudy Duration for Master (2-3) Years and Ph.D. (4-6) Years. You can also apply to the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2023 | Study in China
North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship Details
|University||North China Electric Power University|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||30 May 2023|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (4-6) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage NCEPU CSC Scholarship:
The North China Electric Power University of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
North China Electric Power University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Application Materials for NCEPU Scholarship
Following documents are required for the North China Electric Power University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions. ( You can Apply without IELTS or GRE score)
The agency number of North China Electric Power University is “10054”. Type B
The last date to apply for the North China Electric Power University Scholarship for International Students all around the world on 30 May 2023.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024 [CSC Scholarship]
Important Note: No Application fee and no Need Acceptance Letter
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form. Please check How to fill out Chinese Government Scholarship form 2023
Apply at North China Electric Power University Online portal http://study.ncepu.edu.cn/
No need to send Hard copies just fill the online form.