Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) is a prestigious scholarship program offered by Newcastle University, a renowned public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. The scholarship is designed to support outstanding international students who wish to pursue a research-based postgraduate degree program at Newcastle University.
The scholarship covers the tuition fees and provides a stipend for living expenses to successful candidates. The NUORS program offers a unique opportunity for talented students from all over the world to engage in cutting-edge research in various disciplines and to benefit from the outstanding academic and research facilities of Newcastle University.
The scholarship is highly competitive, and the selection process is based on academic excellence and research potential. Currently, Newcastle University has ranked: 122 in the QS World Ranking published in 2023. The duration of the Overseas Research Scholarship is not longer than 3 Years. You can also check the Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 | Study in Australia
Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||12 May 2023|
Newcastle University Campus Tour
No of Scholarship
The total number of scholarships is 15.
Not longer than 3 Years.
- Overseas students from any country are invited for this application You could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- You have been offered a place on a Ph.D. research program
- You have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- You intend to register to start your studies during the 2023/24 academic year.
- Applicants must already have been offered a place in a Ph.D. research program before applying.
- Applicants must be applying for a course of study based at our Newcastle Campus
Also, Apply for Lanzhou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
Value of Award
This award covers the difference between home and overseas fee rates (value approximately £12,900 to £19,300 per annum).
How to Apply
- Candidates have to take admission to the Ph.D. degree coursework at Newcastle University. After being enrolled, students can complete the online NUORS application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this application, students will also be required to provide details of an academic referee.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree
- The applicant must have a test score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, but requirements can vary between IELTS 6.0 to 8.0
Newcastle University Scholarships Deadline
The last date to apply for the Newcastle University Scholarship 2023 For International Students is 12 May 2023.
How to Apply for a Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.