National University of Malaysia is accepting the applications for Master & Ph.D. students around the world to study in Malaysia. Fully Funded National University of Malaysia Scholarship for all International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship.
Applicants from around the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for the Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs without any age Restrictions or academic Restrictions. There is No Need for IELTS/TOEFL. UKM Vice Chancellor’s Gold and Silver Scholarship Applicants holder will receive equal Benefits of the Tuition Fee waiver, Monthly Allowance, Accommodation, Visa cost & Return Airfare.
The National University of Malaysia is a public university located in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor which is south of Kuala Lumpur. National University of Malaysia is one of six research universities in the country. It is ranked at 160th position in the world in the 2020 QS World University Rankings making it a top tier university internationally. You may also be interested in Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2020 for International Students (Fully Funded).
National University of Malaysia Scholarship Details
|University||National University of Malaysia|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||6 July 2020|
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- No Thesis and convocation Fees
- Living allowance of RM3200.00/Month for PhD & RM2200.00 for Masters
- Accommodation allowance of RM300.00/Month
- One Round Trip Flight Ticket (Economy Class) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) from home country and to home country from KLIA for International, Sabahan and Sarawakian candidates
- Cost of visa throughout postgraduate studies (International students only).
- Duration of Master Degree: 2 Years
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3 Years.
List of Available Study Fields
- Engineering (All)
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Scholarships
- International Students are Eligible.
- For MSc applicant, candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with
Distinction CGPA of at least of 3.67 or a First Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
from a reputable university
- For PhD applicant, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent
from a reputable university; MUST have published at least TWO.
The last date to apply for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship 2021 is 6 July 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship applicants needs to download the application form and fill it and attach the necessary Documents and then Submit it. The link to the Application Guidelines, Application form and Official Advertisement is given below: