The Slovak Republic is accepting the application for the National Scholarship Programme for international students from all international students. National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic the aims of this national scholarship program of the Slovak Republic for international students to support the exchange of the students, study, Ph.D. Applicants, University teachers, researchers, and artists from all around the world with Slovak institutions. The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic (NSP) is designed and funded by the Ministry of Education, science, research, and sports of the Slovak Republic. The National Scholarship Programme of the Republic Slovak is supporting the mobility of the students, Ph.D., University teachers, researchers, and artists for the scholarships to continue their higher studies at higher education institutions and other research organizations in Slovakia
The government of Slovak is offering the National scholarship program to support the international applicants to continue their higher studies in any offered programs or fields in the higher education institutions of Slovakia. For more Details and Information Please read the complete post for National Scholarship Program 2021. You can also Apply for Global Korea Scholarship 2021 – Korean Government Scholarship
National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic Details
|Organization||National Scholarship Program|
|University||Higher Education instructions of Slovakia|
|Study Level||Research exchange for Master/Ph.D./Researcher/University Teachers|
|End Date||30 April 2021|
All Interested applicants who are willing to avail the National Scholarship Program 2021 in Slovakia must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants should be International (from all nationalities except Slovakia).
- There are a total of three categories for the National Scholarship Program 2021 in which students can apply by following;
A) students who are:
- University students at universities outside Slovakia;
- Those students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or
- students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program;
B) Ph.D. students
- whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia eligible to carry out a doctoral study programme2 (e.g. the Slovak Academy of Sciences) for an academic mobility1 to study/conduct research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
C) International university teachers, researchers, and artists
- who are invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development, which is not a business company and it has its seat in Slovakia.
Duration of National Scholarship Programme 2021
As I mentioned the National Scholarship Program 2021 of the Republic of Slovakia is the short funding exchange program to continue their research in higher educational institutions of Slovakia. Duration for all above categories are given below
- Duration of a scholarship stay (students): 1 – 2 full semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 months) or full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 months).
- Duration of a scholarship stay (Ph.D. students): 1 – 10 months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (university teachers, researchers or artists): 1 – 10 months.
The National Scholarship Programme of the Republic of Slovak will cover Educational and living costs, research/artistic or teaching stay at universities and in research organisations3 in Slovakia. And Monthly Stipend of
- university student:350 €
- Ph.D. student: 580 €
- university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 €
- without a Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 €
- with a Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 850 €
- with a Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,000 €
- Academic Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or Motivation
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents ( If Any)
Slovak Republic Scholarships Deadline
The last date to apply for the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic For International Students is 30 April 2021
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.