Nanyang Technological University is accepting the application for Ph.D. Scholarship to study in Singapore. Nanyang Technological University PhD Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all international students around the world in the academic year 2021-2022. This Scholarship will cover all the expenses including the Monthly Stipend.
Nanyang Technological University one of the oldest public sector universities in Singapore.NTU was ranked 11th in the world and 3rd in Asia in the 2020 QS World University Rankings. You can also apply in UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2021 in Australia | Fully Funded
Nanyang Technological University PhD Scholarship Details
|University||Nanyang Technological University|
|Deadline||31 December 2021|
Nanyang Technological University Introduction
The duration of the Ph.D. Scholarship is 4 Years.
Available Fields & Programs at NTU
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
More information (Click Here)
Nanyang Technological University scholarship for international students include the followings:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- One time IT allowance
- Annual grant for journal subscription or books
- Conference allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Priority for subsidized campus accommodation
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country, but all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Nanyang Technological University.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirement.
- Scholarships are only available for new students commencing study in the academic year 2020 – 2021. Current students are not eligible to apply.
The application for Academic Year 2022-2023 (August 2022 and January 2023) will open from 01 October to 31 December 2021.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.