Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (NUAA CSC Scholarship 2022) is accepting applications for a Master & Ph.D. degree to Study at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics offers many scholarships for international students around the world.
Teaching Language will be either Chinese or English, depending upon the degree you are enrolled in NUAA. Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics was founded in 1952, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Nanjing, China. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking Asia 200 and worldwide 250. Study Duration for Master(3) Years, and Ph.D. (4) Years. You can also apply to the Harbin Engineering University CSC Scholarship 2022
The Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics CSC Scholarship Details
|University||Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2022|
The duration of Master (3) years and Ph.D. degree Not More than (4) Years.
Eligibility for Master & PhD
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
Financial Coverage NUAA CSC Scholarship:
The Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics of China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
Available Fields/Majors for Master & PhD
NUAA offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
Please Check the detailed course list of the following link ( Click Here)
Application Materials for NUAA Scholarship for Master & PhD
Following documents are required for NUAA Chinese Government scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The agency number of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics is “10287”. Type B
The last date to apply for the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Scholarship for International Students all around the world 31 March 2022
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: Must pay CNY 400 or USD$75 Application fee
Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form.
For more details: Chinese Government Scholarships 2021-2022 [CSC Scholarship]
Apply at NUAA Online Application: https://studyatnuaa.org
Pay the mandatory non-refundable application fee of CNY 400 or USD$75.
Please do not post-mail your hard copy, only selected students will be requested to send the hard copies of the documents after preliminary selection.